Update On COVID-19 – At Embrun Ford, Your Safety Is Our Priority At All Times
On December 26, 2020 we entered into another Ontario Provincial shutdown.
The protection and well-being of you—our customers—is a top priority at the very heart of all we do. We continue to closely track the ever-evolving situation and take steps to help promote the health and safety of our customers and our workers. We are adhering to all Provincial health and safety protocols and want all our customers to know that we are still open during this time, however, only by appointment.
Our dealership has taken significant steps to enhance and innovate our safety measures against COVID-19. We have purchased Auto Oxide Disinfectants that will be used on all vehicles before and after for the following:
- Before and after service appointment.
- Between shuttle rides. (temporarily postponed)
- Before and after each test drive of a new or used vehicle.
- Before the delivery of a new or used vehicle after purchase.
- All customers can only enter the premises by appointment only. Please call 613-443-2985 to schedule your appointment.
- Customers are only permitted in the showroom by appointment only.
- Upon entry into the dealership, we ask that all customers and employees maintain social distancing during their appointment and disinfect their hands immediately with hand sanitizer provided, and sign in at the reception desk.
- There will be no exchanges of handshakes.
- Face masks must be worn at all times, including during test drive.
- Test drives must comply with the following. Please note that these are all legal requirements permitted by provincial regulations during this time.
- A maximum of two people including one sales representative may be present in the vehicle during the test drive.
- If two people who are not members of the same household are present in the vehicle then all windows must be down during the test drive.
- Shop our inventory online by visiting our new inventory or used inventory.
- Get an online instant appraisal for your current vehicle through our web chat trade evaluation!
- Service is open by appointment only. Please call us at 613-443-2985 to book your service appointment or book online here.
- Night drop off. The day before your service appointment, you can simply drop off your vehicle. Please ensure you fill out the night drop-off envelope form and leave your keys in the envelope in the dropbox. Please note that you must sign each night drop envelope form in order for your service job to be completed.
- We are also offering contactless drop-off for your vehicle. Upon entry for your appointment, simply park your vehicle out front, place your keys in the dropbox with form and signature completed and call one of our service advisors at 613-443-2985 to let them know you have arrived.
- Contactless payments can be made over the phone.
- Auto Oxide will be used before and after every service appointment.
- Our waiting room will be closed until further notice.
- Coffee and refreshments bar will be closed until further notice.
- Our parts department will be closed to the public at this time, however, curbside pick-up is available. Once your order is ready, one of our parts advisors will contact you and schedule your curbside pick-up.
- Shop for Parts online at Embrun Ford here.
At Ford we are built to lend a hand. And in times like these, we are all in this together. From our family at Embrun Ford, we thank you for being a valued customer and doing your part in helping us all keep our communities, neighbours, friends and family safe.